Rules for Reserved Parking Spaces
1. You must be a CKRC member or member of another kart club in order to purchase a spot.
2. Any further reservations will require payment within 24 hours of reserving the spot.
3. All vehicles must be parked in the north/east end of the parking lot or outside the parking lot unless you can fit your vehicle within you designated space.
4. There will be no parking along or outside perimeters of the grid area and lane ways between pit stalls. ie: no parking along grandstands, driving lanes between pit stalls, both east and west end of the pit stalls. This is to prevent people from getting boxed in. These will be marked "NO PARKING"
5. No tents or overhang from reserved pit stalls allowed in the driving lanes.
6. Space(s) will be marked with your name
7. Good for club races only (not for WCC)
8. You can park trailer in your reserved space 24-7 except when asked to move for special events
9. Reservation is good for the racing season from April 1 to October 31
10. CKRC is not responsible for any liability, damage or theft.
11. All equipment must fit within your designated pit space. This includes: trailer, tents, karts, generators, pit carts, etc.
12. Any equipment that does not fit within your designated space must be parked in the open spaces in the north eastern end of the lot
13. No parking permitted anytime outside pit spaces as these are designated emergency access lanes
14. CKRC Reserves the right to alter or change as needed.
15. If you do not use your space at a club event by 8:30am it can be used by someone else.
16. A Master map will be on the website as well as the club house and the LabbeLeech scoreboard.
17. Only spaces of a square or rectangular cluster will be rented so as not to cut-off other potential spaces to be used.
18. Varsity and the winner of the annual pit space silent auction get first choice in that order.
19. Pit spaces will be sold on a 10'x10' basis at $35+GST per squareNon-reserved spaces will have the following rules:
Able to drop a trailer off no sooner than 24 hours before an event and all trailers not on reserved spaces must vacate the premises after each event.
To reserve your space please email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease use this form for your parking reservation:
Parking Map as of June 25, 2012