Search found 746 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:54 am
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Electric kart stand for sale in great condition
- Replies: 2
- Views: 505
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:56 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: LO206 valve cover vent tube
- Replies: 0
- Views: 337
LO206 valve cover vent tube
Hi All,
I am looking for a LO206 valve cover vent tube to complete my latest kart build. Let me know if you have an extra one. Thx.
John K
I am looking for a LO206 valve cover vent tube to complete my latest kart build. Let me know if you have an extra one. Thx.
John K
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 4:02 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Hilliard clutch parts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 378
- Tue Aug 11, 2026 10:22 am
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Hilliard clutch parts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 378
Hilliard clutch parts
Hello,
I am seeking a Hilliard clutch center hub. The built in keyway broke out on the clutch I had. Let me know what you have. John K
johnkwong at shaw.ca
I am seeking a Hilliard clutch center hub. The built in keyway broke out on the clutch I had. Let me know what you have. John K
johnkwong at shaw.ca
- Sat Jul 18, 2026 4:45 pm
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Want to buy - looking for kart parts
- Replies: 0
- Views: 328
Want to buy - looking for kart parts
Hi All,
I am looking for the following:
IPK or Intrepid or Praga or Formula K
- master cylinder
- brake disk hub
Let me know what you have. Thx
John K
[email protected]
I am looking for the following:
IPK or Intrepid or Praga or Formula K
- master cylinder
- brake disk hub
Let me know what you have. Thx
John K
[email protected]
- Thu Apr 30, 2026 11:24 am
- Forum: Pit Talk
- Topic: 2026 CKRC Casino volunteer schedule
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1797
- Wed Feb 18, 2026 4:18 pm
- Forum: Pit Talk
- Topic: Shipping container viewing platform
- Replies: 13
- Views: 148994
Re: Shipping container viewing platform
Hi All,
These are all good intentions for making this more accessible and I think a grant for a lift or elevator to provide access can be applied for later. I believe any grant would only be for the modifications to make it accessible and not the actual deck itself. An area could be designed into ...
These are all good intentions for making this more accessible and I think a grant for a lift or elevator to provide access can be applied for later. I believe any grant would only be for the modifications to make it accessible and not the actual deck itself. An area could be designed into ...
- Mon Feb 16, 2026 9:42 am
- Forum: Pit Talk
- Topic: Shipping container viewing platform
- Replies: 13
- Views: 148994
Re: Shipping container viewing platform
Hi All,
I have looked on the Canadian Government website and found this: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/enabling-accessibility-fund-contribution/who-can-apply.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/enabling ...
I have looked on the Canadian Government website and found this: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/enabling-accessibility-fund-contribution/who-can-apply.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/enabling ...
- Fri Feb 13, 2026 12:23 pm
- Forum: Pit Talk
- Topic: Shipping container viewing platform
- Replies: 13
- Views: 148994
- Thu Feb 12, 2026 9:26 pm
- Forum: Pit Talk
- Topic: Shipping container viewing platform
- Replies: 13
- Views: 148994
Re: Shipping container viewing platform
I'm hoping that we still have those aluminum mini bleachers somewhere on the property.